Eagle is the world’s most productive flat-stock fiber laser. It is the fastest growing fiber laser in Europe, and has officially come to the US in 2018. Here are some highlights.
- POWER: From 2 to 15kW. Eagle’s 15kW is twice the power of most fiber lasers, and enables cutting of well over 2 inches in any metal. It also provides extremely fast cutting on sheet metal 5mm and thicker.
- SPEED: 13,780 ipm top speed greatly reduces the time moving between cut paths. Linear motors on all axes, advanced optical non-contact encoder, and carbon fiber bridge provide speed and precision.
- ACCELERATION: Eagle provides 6g acceleration, twice that of other fiber lasers. Combining power and acceleration delivers greater part production and lower cost than any other fiber laser.
- PALLET CHANGING: Eagle fiber lasers are equipped standard with a built in conveyor and pallet changer. A machine that cuts this fast should not be waiting to be fed. The 9 second servo-driven pallet changer saves up to 50 seconds per pallet change versus hydraulic systems.
- COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT: Eagle’s 4-Point Support Program ensures you can purchase with confidence, start full production quickly, run at peak performance and market your laser effectively.